PhotoDirector is the whole package. It has everything you could
possibly need to edit your photos. The tools range from simple text
bubbles and filters, to more complex things such as HSL and curves, and
they're all heavily adjustable, helping you get the best out of your
photos. It's for messing around on and seeing what you end up with.
The
app is developed by CyberLink, a large Taiwanese multimedia software
company, so they have the money to splash on an app, and it shows.
Highly recommended for novices and pros-on-the-go alike.

A Plain Text Editor
ReplyDeletePlain Text files
That's right, if you're writer on a budget, you don't need to spend any money buying expensive writing software or apps. Instead, you can use the text editor that comes free with your operating system.
Just open up Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on a Mac. I like plain text editors for writing something short quickly and easily, without thinking much about it. I wrote a blog post about the benefits of using plain text editors as writing software.
Use for: writing whatever, wherever
A Plain Text Editor
ReplyDeletePlain Text files
That's right, if you're writer on a budget, you don't need to spend any money buying expensive writing software or apps. Instead, you can use the text editor that comes free with your operating system.
Just open up Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on a Mac. I like plain text editors for writing something short quickly and easily, without thinking much about it. I wrote a blog post about the benefits of using plain text editors as writing software.
Use for: writing whatever, wherever
A Plain Text Editor
ReplyDeletePlain Text files
That's right, if you're writer on a budget, you don't need to spend any money buying expensive writing software or apps. Instead, you can use the text editor that comes free with your operating system.
Just open up Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on a Mac. I like plain text editors for writing something short quickly and easily, without thinking much about it. I wrote a blog post about the benefits of using plain text editors as writing software.
Use for: writing whatever, wherever